Skip to main content

Let the adventure begin!

Time to dust off the old blog!  When I say "dust off the old blog" I actually mean I'm remaking my old blog that I hardly ever used through Blogger.  Much easier to deal with this way.

Primarily, I plan on using this as a book blog where I'll talk about and review awesome books.  My scale is out of 5 stars with 5 being the absolute best.  I love fantasy, sci-fi, horror, and YA, so there will probably be quite a few that fall into those categories, just to give you a heads up.  Occasionally, I may discuss movies or tv shows I've watched or music I've heard.  Perhaps, I'll even chat about something particularly interesting that's happened - chances are that'll be my latest book haul.

You can also visit me on Goodreads and Twitter, where I'm generally pretty active and see what I get up to over there.

I'm going to start off by posting some of my favorite reviews which are also available on Goodreads.

Let the adventure begin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows