Skip to main content

Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #3) by Ransom Riggs - Review


❋ ❋ ❋  

Library of Souls is a fantastic finale to the marvelous Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs. This installment takes up immediately after Hollow City concludes and continues at breakneck pace as Jacob and company travel from one time loop to another in an attempt to save their captured friends from a fortress at the center of everything. It's not just their lives at stake either, it's all of Peculiardom.

If you enjoyed the first two books in this series, the finale is an absolute must read for fans. It has just about everything you could want to see and it wraps up the story beautifully. I particularly enjoyed meeting the new characters and watching them interact with favorites. The new locations and times are equally fascinating. As before I couldn't look away from the selection of photos, all of which are eerily perfect. I'm looking forward to whatever Ransom Riggs has in store for us next. Needless to say, I can't wait to see the movie adaptation of this series starring Asa Butterfield as Jacob.



I read this novel from November 23 - 30, 2015 and my review is also on Goodreads.

Comments

  1. I loved this book but not as much as the first two installments. I do agree that it concludes the series really well. I'm looking forward to the movie too! I hope they make it right ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows