Skip to main content

The Happiness Tag


I've been tagged by Paein and Ms4Tune to complete The Happiness Tag - thanks very much guys!

Rules:

1. List 5 things that make you happy.
2. List 5 songs that make you happy.
3. List 5 bloggers that make you happy and let them know that they have been nominated.

5 Things That Make Me Happy

1. Reading, of course.
2. My cat, Finn.
3. Spending time with family and friends.
4. Blogging and connecting with the book blogging community.
5. Fangirling over the my favorite tv shows and movies.

5 Songs That Make Me Happy


1. "Happy Tracks" by Jack Greene


2. "Can't Stop the Feeling" by Justin Timberlake


3. "Power of Love" by Huey Lewis and the News


4. "The Happy Organ" by Dave "Baby" Cortez


5. "Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia

5 Bloggers That Make Me Happy

1. Sam @ Tsundoku
2. Gemini @ Ready, Set, Read
3. Anne @ Head Full of Books
4. Mari @ Story and Somnomancy
5. Ellen and Sierra @ Quest Reviews

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for nominating Lauren! :D This looks like so much fun. Just so you know, I totally am stealing one of your song picks. ;) I cant help but dance to Can't Stop the Feeling! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Genni!

      No problem - it's an infectious song isn't it! :)

      Delete
  2. BACK TO THE FUTURE!! I love the movie!

    Ahem.

    Can't stop the feeling is a good one! And I love Don't You Worry Child! I listen to Anthem Lights and I really like their cover of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cats make me so happy, too! Whenever I have a bad day, they somehow always know and come and snuggle with me :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the nomination! I'm definitely going to have to do this at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for the tag. Here is my post. It made me happy doing this project.
    https://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com/2016/08/happiness-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the tag! And it's such a nice tag, too :) I can't wait to do it!

    I also really like the song "Can't Stop this Feeling" since it's so up beat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you worry child, is such a good song.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for tagging us! You make us happy too! <3!
    I adore Swedish House Mafia. And books. And cats. And blogging. So many wonderful things in common!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun tag!! I love that Don't You Worry Child song too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I didn't realize it had been around for quite as long. Thanks for visiting Erin!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows