Skip to main content

Music Monday: Nick Pitera


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


This week I'm spotlighting Nick Pitera.  He's a  YouTube star who's really known for his Disney acapella covers, but he's also covered popular Top 40 songs, Broadway numbers, and has released his own originals - plus, his insane vocal range.  If you haven't listened to his music you're really missing out!

"One Man Disney Movie: Disney Medley" (2011) - This is the first video of his that I had ever watched and it kept me coming back!


"A Whole New World: Disney's Aladdin" (2007) - This is the song that first started to get him noticed - and I'm certainly glad!



Comments

  1. This guy sings so beautiful, you can see he is educated singer.
    These last week I listened mostly to my old favorites: The Perishers - Trouble Sleeping (from The O.C.soundtrack), The All-American Rejects (debut album) and Michelle Branch - The Spirit Room (album).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've listened to The All-American Rejects debut album so many times!

      Thanks for visiting, Irena.

      Delete
  2. Another one I've never heard of, but very cool!! 😄

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag