Skip to main content

Winter 2017 Comment Challenge March Sign-Up Post


This March I plan on taking part in the third and final month of the Winter 2017 Comment Challenge, hosted by Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense and Lonna @ FLYLēF.  This challenge is a wonderful way to get know other bloggers in the community.  Over the Summer 2016 Comment Challenge I got to know Ellen and Sierra @ Quest ReviewsMari @ Story and Somnomancy, and Anne @ Head Full of Books.  So far during the Winter Comment Challenge, I've had the opportunity to get to know Lia @ Lost In A Story this January and Bill @ Billbrarian in February.  I'm pleased to be taking part again this March!   I plan on being just as ambitious by commenting 10+ times with my to be assigned partner - I can't wait to get to know you!  You can also tweet along on Twitter with the hashtag #Winter2017CC.  Don't forget, there is a challenge wide giveaway for participants!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didin't